Re: VERY OT: A humble request about Dropbox.

yeah now thats a clear explanation Mark!
shit i didnt know what i ve been missing,ive been just using it to
access my personal files when im in other countries.
2 free GBs is quite generous for that as well.
Yes Sjaak has been telling me about word press i think im gonna move
all my webs into that soon.
There is also Joomla here which ive been eyeballing,dont want a
complex program,hows wordpress in that department?
thanx man!
Luis