Re: PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES! 8 Daily Digests today

AdBlockPlus for Firefox.  No adverts for me! :)

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 3:50 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
Yeah.. I KNOW...!!
That was kinda my point...
Im sat in my own house right now, and from where I am sat I can see, what I consider to be, 10 ads.. NOT on my computer.. Everything has a logo mate, that advertising...

LEARN not to notice... is my motto...

Mark

Adverts currently playing within my field of view.
Mac, M-Audio, Native Instrumensts, Korg, Gibson, Waitrose, Behringer, Akai, Boss, Roland, Midiman, Zoom, Future Retro, Alesis, Ikea, Faim, ScanVan, Exibel, Devi Ever, Stanton, Sony, Ibanez, LemSip.

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 9:34 PM, Sylvain Poitras <sylvain.trombone@gmail.com> wrote:
>if you dont like looking at advertising (I dont) close your eyes.. cos there aint nowhere in the world >thats Spam Free...

Use Chrome or firefox and install the better gmail extension to get
rid of the ads and add fonctionality and customization to gmail (or
minimalist gmail, also quite good).

Spam free zone right here man.

Sylvain

--