Re: inexpensive synth

I have to admit that when I hear the word awesome I generally tune
out. Didn't hear it?? Did you watch the video? Too much talk from
awesome geezers of course, but sounded pretty ok to me... Bit Like a
virus tho... Did you read bad modulation somewhere? Hmmm I heard some
very modular-ish modulations going on a few times, maybe it was just
sequenced?

Mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)