Re: Ping Pong delay on Fireworx

I bet *all* the following are possible with the fireworx.

Classic way is to use 2 parallel delays of the same length,
but with the feedback crossed from one to the other.
Then only introduce sound into one of them.

Way 2 again with parallel delays is to have a delay R at whatever fbk you
want,
and delay L at fbk=0, with delay L being half the length of delay R.
..then route audio to both, and output of delay R to input
of delay L.

Way 3 is to have 2 equal delays in series
route audio to del 1 input,
del 1 output to del 2 input
and del 2 output (feedback) to del 1

I think it's nicer if the dry signal is hard panned, but
most fx units don't do that so I expect it can't
be called "classic" if you do that.

andy
ps, is there not a factory preset named "ping-pong"?
...bet that like me you avoid those.