Re: Soft Step real feedback please

 Todd, I'm not pissed off, I'm just frustrated that it seems like everyone has been so hush hush about this for a while and I wanted some insight in to the why of it all.
The first thing that struck me bout the SS is that because its so thin and light,  one could possibly have the same issue as standing at one end of a canoe, and that the back teir would prove to be problematic when seated. Incidently Zoe, something like this, http://prostagegear.com/products/pedalboards/mini/  though it would add a couple of pounds might be ideal for creating an angle for the SS, as well as giving it a bit more weight so the uniti doesn't move when touching it.
 Bill