Re: Soft Step real feedback please

Mine got tossed in the closet for a few months when I first got it because it was unusable for me and standalone was not functional. Maybe this could be why you haven't heard much about it since everybody was waiting to see if the updates would fix the problems or not. (after our initial anger :) )As of this last update Softstep works great for me but standalone mode is still in beta meaning that you can only use 4 scenes ... supposedly they are releasing the next update sometime this week that will increase this up to 16 scenes for standalone mode.
Using their software , that is based on Max/msp take up close to 1 gig of memory on my system which is one of the reasons I use it in standalone mode. Jeff Larson has stated that he is starting work on a Softstep "Light" software that will use much less resources.

-Todd Matthews