Galactic Travels Playlist #724 for February 17, 2011.

http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2011/110217.html

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
PA, 93.9 FM in Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, and webcasting on the internet.  WDIY also broadcasts
in Digital HD at 88.1 FM.

                 Show #724                February 17, 2011.

RECAP:
On this show, I continued the month-long focus on Nattefrost.  The
Featured CD at Midnight was "Transformation" on Groove Unlimited.

Nattefrost: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2011/focus.html#feb

PLAYLIST:

11:04 pm
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Kevin Braheny        Starflight 1 *       Galaxies (Hearts of Space)
Nattefrost           Seduced By Grief     Dying Sun, Scarlet Moon
                                             (Groove)
Steve Dinsdale       On the Other         On the Other Side (Northern
                        Side III             Echo)
Steve Dinsdale       On the Other         On the Other Side (Northern
                        Side IV              Echo)
Johan Agebjorn       Swimming Through     The Mountain Lake (Lotispike)
                        the Blue Lagoon
Create               Portal               We Live By the Machines
                                             (Groove)
3 Seconds of Air     With Storms To       We Are Dust Under the Dying
                        Battle, When         Sun (Tonefloat)
                        Heaven Rebels *

12:00 am
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Nattefrost           Decadence            Transformation (Groove)
Nattefrost           A Path Less Followed Transformation (Groove)
Nattefrost           Perfectly Connected  Transformation (Groove)
Nattefrost           Fields of Infinity   Transformation (Groove)
Nattefrost           Transformation       Transformation (Groove)
Nattefrost           Destination Nowhere  Transformation (Groove)
Nattefrost           The Contact          Transformation (Groove)
Nattefrost           Kopenhachen          Transformation (Groove)
Nattefrost           There Is a Light     Transformation (Groove)
Nattefrost           A New Direction      Transformation (Groove)

1:00 am

  * = excerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist
-- = Background music under interview

NEXT SHOW:
On the next Galactic Travels, I'll conclude the month-long focus on
Nattefrost.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Live in Germany 2008 &
2009" on Groove Unlimited.

Bill
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient, and space music show,
Thursdays at 11:04 pm EST/GMT-5 on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and
Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, and on 93.7 FM in
Trexlertown and Fogelsville.  WDIY also broadcasts in HD Digital Radio
on 88.1 FM.
Galactic Travels web site: http://galactictravels.info
Listen to WDIY on-line.