Cheap Video Projectors was ADK Pro Audio PC VS MacBook Pro

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Andy Owens wrote:
> FYI. At Christmas time, trying to be a good hubby, shopping (yes dear,
>oh yes thats nice....aaargghh) the Goddess of Loopaliciousnes favored me
>at Kohls by making me notice that they had a video projector that was
>like $150 or less, looked pretty good. I cant even get a replacement bulb
>for my old $2000 projector for that!!!

Because the next generation of LED projectors are already here and
getting cheaper by the month there is going
to be a point in the near future where their cost will rival older bulb
projectors.

Since they last vastly longer and are much cheaper to replace,  you are
going to see an increasing drop in
price of old bulb projectors.   At some point, very few people will want
to buy them as they will be larger,
bulkier and have far lower bulb life.

Already since I bought my projector you are regularly seeing projectors
that have twice the lumens for the same
price as I paid for my 3 years ago.

Most people will eschew these projectors because their bulb life is
limited, but
seriously,  unless you are projecting movies every night a projector
like this will last you
for the rest of your life without burning out.

it'll be cool when the online places start blowing out the old
technology projectors.
Simultaneous multiple projection strategies can be very , very hip for
shows.

Rick Walker