Re: YOUR FANTASY BAND

He is IN Supersilent too you know... he plays... something... Yes Deathprod...  but also he records a lot of expreimental people here, and some not so... Susanna and the magic band for example... but its his Supersilent work that puts him in my band.. he lives not 100 meters from me actually... dont know him though.. but I try to smile occasionally in the Supermarket!

Mark