Looper that spits out separate click track

Hello everyone...

I was wondering whether some of you could suggest a looper to me with which
I could send out a separate rhythm track to a drummer for instance.

I currently use the Digitech JamMan which is fairly good for my needs (even
though they brought the stereo version out not long after my purchase).
This
has a built in rhythm track with 8 or so basic click sounds.

The loop you then create locks nicely to this if this is the function you
choose.

If I could have this click in my ear and not playing out front then a
perfectly in time loop would sound much more natural. Further to this what
would really like as mentioned in the first paragraph would be for the
click
track to be constantly in a drummer's ear so the drummer and I could create
in sync.

Suggestions please if I've been clear enough... I'm basically still after a
foot pedal but all suggestions welcomed...

Many thanks,

Billy
http://www.billythompson.co.uk