Re: Looper that spits out separate click track

Hi Billy

midi clock output is what is needed to drive another device in sync with
your looper.  If your looper has a midi out port and supports midi clock,
you can spit tempo data at any midi instrument (HW or SW) and then route
the resulting audio to a drummers headphone cue.  Make sense?

Many loopers do this... But I don't think the digitech does.  This feature
is frequently missing from stomp box style loopers.