Live looping in band context(slightly OT) (45?)

theoretically-wouldn't this be a 45? 2 tracks put on the smaller vinyl album, there's an "A" side (main single) and the "B" side-the lesser-throwaway in old music biz terms?
ahhhhh.
the 45...my younger bro had lots of 45s back in the 70s: heart baracuda, kc & sunshine band: im your boogie man....i think he had others, those were the main ones we listened to!!!
ha!
s---

Thanks Ted

Agreed, its not an album - its a single but Bandcamp don't have a way of
bundling 2 tracks as a single :)

The album is out next month.