(Way OT) (45?)

Online, I see releases as Albums, EPs and Singles.

I think something's only called a 45 if it's on a 7" vinyl. My
favorite 45 as a kid was Warren Zevon "Werewolves of London" - though
my sister and I preferred to listen to it at 33 rpm.

I miss the days of CD singles, where they'd often be 30 to 40 minutes
long with several different versions of the song. This makes me sound
dated, but I really liked all the weird versions of NIN's "Closer"
that were on the cd single.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com