Re: our war on nature,when will it stop... (O.T.)

On Apr 13, 2011, at 10:49 AM, "William Walker" <billwalker@baymoon.com>
wrote:

> will be to wake up the world to move away from nuclear energy and on to
>cleaner more sustainable  forms of energy

In relation to those issues, it is interesting that several fairly high
profile anti-nuc power advocates have changed their position due to the
fact that the fears of nuc disaster havent been realized and their feeling
is if an old outdated plant can take that kind of hit and not be a major
frickdown,  then maybe it's not as dangerous as they thought. Heard two
people with that mind change on NPR.

I myself have lost only one uncle to nuclear energy, my mom's brother was
a pretty famous nuclear physisist who died of cancer from years of
exposure in the old days, but with relatives in both the eastern and
western Kentucky coal mines I am sure that body count is a lot higher, in
the dozens if not hundreds, power always has a price, even seemingly clean
hydro-electric power causes huge ecological impact from overbuilding of
man made lakes.

Heck lets just all unplug!!!!

Andy O