Re: Re: Ukulele Loop Dreams was looping on npr

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Daniel Thomas wrote:
> Playing with Rick and Bill Walker in Worlds Collide was one of the
>longest and most fruitful beginners mind disciplines I have ever been
>exposed to.  Thanks for that guys. You each continue to make a huge and
>positive difference in my music and my life!
Honestly,  Daniel,  your embracing of the 'beginners mind' concept was
always a marvel for me to behold all throughout that
bands history.

You seemed pretty fearless about taking on new things for that band and
you've always been an inspiration to me
if the truth is known in the way that you would just dive into a brand
new musical experience.

I love hitting the sandbox with you!!!!     let's do it some more before
we get much older.

love, Rick