Re: Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - a month later

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, michael klobuchar wrote:
> rickeee sez: I just updated my firmware on my M9 to 2.2
>

> i didn't know this could be done!.....how about the M13?
>
> how does one do this?.....thanks
Don't know the answer because I don't actually own the M13.

But the directions for accomplishing this are in your Advance Owners
Manual for the M9 under appendix B
"Updating Flash Memory"

You have to have a midi set up with your computer (the MAudio Uno is
really cheap and effective)
and you have to download the Line 6 Monkey which is a progam which
connects to your unit through
the midi connection in your computer and lets you know if an update is
available.

it just took a few minutes to do it and tons of fun.

5 minutes of research on your part tops should do the trick.

good luck,   Rick