Stupidy

Dude!!! as Rick and I were mud wrestling the other day, I said to Rick,  what's with that Andy Owens dude? I mean,  doesn't he know that our weak attempts to act like the Davies brothers in public is just that.. an act??????? And he said ,  pain pills? what that guy must be on is more herbal in nature!!............and I said Totally!!!!!!!!
No harm no foul brother man. I understand your inner clown.
 Bill

Andy Owens said:
Sorry to the Walker boys for not-funniness the other day, keep me away from the computer when I am on pain pills!!! Will leave smartassedness to the Brits from here on out. :(

Walkers are awesome, not sure who raised those boys but they done a good job, never known a more polite, caring couple of bros.

Andy o