Looping Automation and Mobius scripts

Hi there,
I'm looking for a basic script I can adapt to my needs to get "some predefined actions" just with a single click.

Example: pushing button 1 on my FCB,
- select track 3
- on track 1 go to loop 2
- mute track 7, 8
- unmute track 6

A related question is:
since track 7 and 8 have different 8th per cycle settings (let's say 7 and 8, respectively) how can I 'mute' those tracks at the same time according to my Master Track 8th per cycle quantization (that detects the basic time signature of my song) ?

I'm quite sure this can be done with scripts in Mobius.
Any experience ? Suggestions ?
Thanks

- fabio
www.eterogeneo.com