Re: Looping with a Netbook?

The Alienware M11x is roughly the size of a netbook, but actually has
plenty of horsepower for digital audio. I've been thinking of getting
one myself:
http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-m11x/pd?refid=alienware-m11x&cs=19&s=dhs&st=alienware%20m11x&dgc=ST&cid=52212&lid=1344047&acd=sc2CV3xMB,7340767150,901pdb6671

--
Art Simon