Rickture Rapture, who you gonna ask fer?

Wait a minute, these must be Osama BL style post-rapture posts from Rick,
as I went by his house to pick up his looping post rapture gear sale stuff
yesterday night and all there was left was a pile of orange pants and
tshirt in a lumpy pile in the living room!!!

Wait a minute Rick, do you have email up there????

Five months of End of Days terror now!! No wait, that's Obama Care, heck
now I'm confused!!!!

Andy o
(still here, wtfrick, all that preaching praying singing, and I'm outa
money!!!)