Re: Korg Microsampler

----- Original Message -----
From: "mark francombe" <markfrancombe@gmail.com>

> On 22 May 2011, at 21:38, Ruelle Benoit <benoitruelle@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>
>> it rermember me the sounds of band like the cranes (using akai Sx000
>> think)
> either.

Yes that's good way to formulate it.
I spoke about your band but i guess it might sounds like a lot of groups
from that "generation" using samplers. F242? The young gods?

> Sounds like the korg is quite interesting but rather alot of work?

It depends what you wan to do with it. I consider it a bit like a super
casio Sk1 in it's simplest sampling form: Press sample, record something,
play the sample chromatically.
Now there is someone on you tube using it as a looper/multitrack recorder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZflhQpyBNI

and this explain the 5 recording modes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5k8YP-0at0&playnext=1&list=PL9CE0F1F5C8E4D1EB

Ben