Re: recording Mobius mix output

Ted thanks very much, will check this out and Daniel agreed re Mr Per, always resourceful fellow he is.

Jim

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:13 PM, tEd ® kiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
Jimbo,

It's called WireTap Studio and is available here: <http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/wiretap/>

I use it ll of the time.

Cheers,

Ted

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Jim Goodin wrote:

 Per or possibly anyone, I thought I recall someone mentioning for the Mac an audio capture to grab anything inbound to the Mac.  I have thusfar when saving a Mobius session have ported out of my Tascam 122 Line Out and fed in to another laptop in to Audacity.  Is there something I can do to capture the mobius session on board the same machine that it's running on?  The other works I'm just looking for more portability at times.  I don't suppose I'm overlooking something about Mobius that allows me to mix down or actually bet I am. I could send all loops to one track maybe, no?

Thanks folks

Jim

--
>From Brooklyn To Glindran , a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com