Re: What's your looper control strategy?

Hi Bill,

Yes, I have the LG2 which is the latest firmware. But there is a new
firmware coming up soon, I have learned at the LG Users list, and I
will definitely get that as soon as it is safe. Only then can my
present patches be imported into the new Mac editor for Little
Gordius.

Yes, I too use some LG patches that temporarily sets the expression
pedals to control something else. I used that on the Behfinger FCB
1010s as well. I even use virtual "FCB switches" - and this is a great
tip - so that whenever I switch bank on my LG this firtual FCB switch
sets my looper back to full feedback. This way I can trash around with
feedback pumping pedal and not having to worry about forgetting it at
a too low value, resulting in my loop dying away as I play.

The little hand mixer I use is from FaderFox, a German company. Looks like:
http://www.looproom.com/bilder/fadermob.jpg

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se