Re: What's your looper control strategy?

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 5:07 AM, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com>
wrote:
>  yes thats what I was thinking about and actually the wrist thingy would
> be
> a possible solution though I would prefer some kind of stand mount in
> easy
> reach, the wrist thing could be a bit constricting though, if only they
> could only build a mount in to the brim of a ball cap, then I could just
> use
> my tongue.........

One cool function in the iPhone is that you can shake it (like the Wii
Remote). Now THAT is where the iPhone starts getting interesting for a
performing musician! Not allowing very sophisticated control but no
matter how many strings you are busy pulling with ten fingers, there
will always be room for shaking a leg or two! ;-)

(Two legs shaking control only available for armchair performers.
Stand-up players have to limit their two-leg-shaking to those short
passing-through-the-air periods during high stage jumps)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com