Re: What's your looper control strategy?

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Fabio_A <eterogenus@gmail.com> wrote:

I do think its display is too small, if you need a lot of midi controls. Sure, iPad is better in that domain.
Me too don't like to concentrate my sight on screens while I play: better having an easy access to your controller so you don't have to break your musical fluxus.

I agree Fabio, that is why I have pretty much stuck to using the iPhones XY pad as the controller and the accelerometer function... But to peer at that tiny screen and figure out where to press mid gig .. with MY eyesight.. is a nightmare... Im sure you remember my performance at YK10.. (you were sat right in front ha ha) god I hated staring at my laptop thruout the gig...

You can´t beat a nice big knob, is what I say... and I dare anyone to comment on that...

Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094