Re: What's your looper control strategy?

I play live close to 8 months of the year, and I find that looping
with your hands is much more interesting for the audience. Chances
are, you're in a bar, so they can't actually see your feet - therefore
it looks like you're just shifting your weight awkwardly on stage.
Besides, using your hands you can make your gestures much more
dramatic, and the same goes for your feet, but your music may not be
the most appropriate to engage a loop by highkicking then stomping!

--
Jean-Paul De Roover
www.jeanpaulderoover.com

Check out the brand new video for "You"!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QnxUgGQPc