Re: Bringing loops in and out with an edp

> With 2 EDPs in stereo config.....now brace yourself....
> I also have a thing where I hit the Insert button on the panel
> of the second EDP. Then the 2 EDP are in a polyrhythmic relationship
> with one always being just one beat longer than the other.

ok Andy this sounds cool! but how do you do this so the second EDP is
exact in polyrhythm with the 1st one? do you keep insterting until it
does?
are u just using them in stereo or controlling them separate?

> I like the non-Quantised SUS Insert too, kind of a spider web rhythm
> to play and keep adding to the loop. (a good trick at a loopfest when
> everyone thinks you're a "song based" looper).
> Stomping on Reverse and HSP
> helps of course.

Yes i also use this as well,then when you get a salad nonrhytmical
nonsense mess,remultiply it to a simple 4/4 groove for ex. and kick in
the drum machine or sampler to back it up;-)

> ...and of course, everybody loves using Insert with StutterMode don't
> they?

eh...never used that one,got a recording of it?

--
www.luis-angulo.com