Re: portalooper

For what its worth--  I am a die hard analog tubes in the path guy.  A
tone snob who associates my sense of self worth with how my guitar and amp
combo sound.  Its a terrible dysfunction that sucks money out my wallet at
an astonishing rate.

I share this because, it is in this context that I was totally won over by
the Line 6 m13.  (just  bigger box than the M9... virtually the same
guts.)

It fast became my main guitar front end.  And I even love its simple
looper.  As long as you pump it into a good tube amp, the sounds are quite
good.  Inspiring even.  And I never liked the sound of models before....

Daniel