Re: Reviewing Faderfox LV3 mini hand MIDI mixer/controler

Hi Per

Great you're on board with LV3+Mainstage, too :-)
Obviously, if you've read my post, you know I'm struggling with LV3 +
Mainstage... ;-)

> The four top row rotary knobs can be programmed to for absolute mode
How do you get them to work from 0..127 in mainstage?

What is your best practic to transform "send 127" or "toggle 0/127"
buttons into press=127/release=0 buttons (like clip launch)? I'd like to
assign more buttons to instant functions i.e. instant stutter or delay
tap. How do you work-around with mainstage?

>Genius design
Can you give an example, how this would work with scaling in Mainstage
usefully?

best regards
Buzap