Re: THIS IS A TEST

>ONLY A TEST

Hmmm.  Are some of you not receiving list mail?

We've been in the process of cleaning up the archive and made some changes
a couple of weeks back to stop the horrific amount of spam from going to
the archives (seems spammers had gotten hold of the archive address).  But
I'm wondering if the spam filtering may be too extreme and is affecting the
list itself.

Can anyone tell me what they've been experiencing?  Take a look at the
recent archives and see if there are messages you haven't been receiving,
and if something's going haywire, we'll get it fixed. :)

Violet
xoxox