Re: THIS IS A TEST

Well, the cool thing about the FB page is that you can post music, video and pictures.

I would not like to ever think of the old LD list going away.

But sometimes I have wish for a little loosening of the "no file attachments" rule.

Hopefully the two can coexist.

Damn!

I've spent the last 15 years up here (come this October).

I feel more connected to some of you than I do to some of my own biological family.

Let's hope it keep going for a good while yet.