Re: MUSIC - "D Torn Kaisers Aars E.T." tríbute to some heroes

Yeah there were some people I saw doing that when I was living in LA that would strum electric guitar over and over with and after a bit your ear would focus in on the changes of the harmonic content above the repetitive notes or creating patterns in your mind forming out of the non-machine like rhythms. I would go with minimalist since there isn't overdubbing.