Re: MUSIC - "D Torn Kaisers Aars E.T." trí bute to some heroes

Title: Re: MUSIC - "D Torn Kaisers Aars E.T." tríbute to some heroes
One of the more poignant pieces of music, for me, that fits this description, was the live performance ‘Dreamweapon’ by Spacemen 3.  It might be worth a listen if you’re not familiar with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamweapon:_An_Evening_of_Contemporary_Sitar_Music