Re: MUSIC - "D Torn Kaisers Aars E.T." trí bute to some heroes

Dreamweapon!!!!!  I love that piece.  I think it is the most sublime
bit of guitar drone/trance I've ever heard.

I'll second and third the recommendation that anyone who hasn't heard
it yet should do themselves a favor and track it down.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos