Re: Midi out from edp.

andy
ps
Didn't you have some problem with those midi-Notes before?
Would it be essential to make them switch-able if included
in future hardware

Sure why not? But i didn't have a problem Actually, they were usefull, as i used them to "play" a synth that had an on board sequencer, but needed midi note to start.

Im still not home so i can't try any of these suggestions, but i think if My mate can somehow filter away note info, but keep clock, I Think were sorted!