Demo of Loopy HD (out next week)

A little shameless self-promotion, I know, but it may be of interest -
here's a demo I just put together of Loopy HD, the iPad (and universal)
version of the live-looper iPhone app Loopy (loopyapp.com).

http://youtu.be/0iMFZXvCsZQ

The iPad version's got more tracks than the iPhone version - up to 12; a
new control interface, and a new colour scheme.  It's coming out on
October 6, and will be half-price for a few days, $3.99, so that Loopy
users can upgrade without having to pay full price.

Would love to hear what you think!

Cheers =)
Michael