I POSTED AN INCORRECT PAYPAL ADDRESS FOR Y2KX+1 DONATIONS

Michael Peters
pointed out that I posted an incorrect
PayPal address  in my call for Donations
for this year's Y2KX+1 LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL

I must have been tired when I posted it.

The address   rickwalker@cruzio.com    does NOT exist.

The correct PayPal
account to use for donations for the festival is:

looppool@cruzio.com

I have already discovered two people who donated incorrectly because
of my mistake.  Please forgive me.

Those donated funds will be listed as 'unclaimed'.

If anyone made a donation to the wrong email address,
would you please contact me offlist at

looppool@cruzio.com   so I can straighten the mistake out.

Please forgive me...........this is the really intense final weeks of preparation for the festival and I haven't been getting much sleep.

yours,   sheepishly,    Rick Walker