Re: Ableton Live?

Set Mobius to the host sync you want to use. There is "host bar" and
"host beat". Also check your settings under Mobius Track Setup
regarding outputs. If not using separate track outputs there should be
no more issues in that department but if setting Mobius to coax out
loops over separate track outputs you need to hook up appropriate Live
tracks' input slots to fetch these streams. Finally, also check the
MIDI control of Mobius and of Live. For me the most stable has proven
to be to disable all Mobius targetig MIDI passing through Live. What I
do instead is to go into Mobius preferences and tell the looper to
listen directly to the MIDI port I'm plugging my MIDI foot controller
into. So Live doesn't even know Mobius has a pirate line of its own to
snag external info. (another approach here would be to set up a MIDI
track in Live to pipe the external control MIDI into the Mobius plugin
- but why bothering with all that when you don't need to?)

I suspect you are using conflicting settings in one or many of those
areas. Hope you get it going soon!

I've been playing here all day with Mobius

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen