Re: Cheapish iPads?

I know how you feel-I just picked one up myself! As much as I don't think
they are that cool, everyone else does, and more importantly, developers
do, and that's why I got one. It also looks like they are making that
jazzlemur mutant app, so the cool apps probably won't stop for a while.
Anyways, what helped me afford one was best buy is having an 18 month
interest free financing promotion for what it's worth...I don't know if
you are able to take advantage of it, but i can handle 100 dollar per
month payments lol

Charlie