Re: Logic Pro 199,- download / Mainstage 2.2

I jumped on the mainstage bandwagon when I saw that price...  all
those effects and instruments for $30 is hard to beat.  Plus, I can
keep all my Bidule patches and run them in the Bidule AU within
mainstage, so nothing is lost, better effects are gained...

However, I'm having a hard time with the user interface...  I'll have
to read through the manual.  I'm used to cabling little boxes
together, but it looks like I'll have to understand how a mixer works.

I want the audio in to go to my bidule AU and from there to my effect
patches.  So I think this means I need a strip at concert level with
bidule so that it shows up in every patch.  I haven't had much time to
play with it, and it doesn't look like it's gonna happen before
Christmas...

Sylvain