RE: LP2 - multiply?

I guess it would only be wasteful if you're just recycling the same loop
over and over. The Rang's 'live copy' can be used to extract just a part
of an existing loop but I've never tried to make a loop that was smaller
than the master. I'll need to experiment and see if that works. I'm sure
it would work in the 'free' mode and that might be good enough.