From: Clayton Gary Lehmann [mailto:hqr@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 3:50 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Computer Stands

Just did a search online of options . . .
I have used the TableTote and now need a new one--it is less stable than
the
music stand I currently use, that does not have collapsible legs. I wonder
if the new version with longer legs would be useful to me--
http://www.pctabletote.com/our-tables.html

Gary