RE: Computer Stands

I use a laptop but need additional space for nanokontrols and stuff. I
usually use a simple keyboard stand and put my black rectangular guitar
case
on it as a table. If I need even more space, I take a wooden board that I
found in my basement that is somewhat larger than the guitar case. Yes, it
can be kicked over easily but the last times I used it I sat down and it
didn't feel too dangerous :)  This video is a bit dark but you can just
about see it: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2scew9Pnw18

-Michael