Re: Comparing 2 items of control.

I get your approach about needing your hands free, desnt seem to be my issue, with looping I try to not over-play, most guitar plating is about adding input to the loops not making loops and soloing over them.

As you know I do NOT have a computer in my set-up, for the reasons you mention, I cant be eye free with a lappy.. my hardware never changes, so the volume knob is always in roughly the same place, and with my eye-sight, thats important.

As for not looking at the audience, well, those 25 people at my annual one gig, really dont know how lucky they are that Im making my choices based on gazing into all they´re wide amazed eyes personally, one at a time.

Im pretty sure that the gordius is the most proffesional choice...
but I DO have a working 1010, and the idea of getting touch control over lots of hidden parameters in some of my hardware is ... well... exiting to me.

BUT as has been pointed out, i can try an iphone first..

so...
looking like its gordius AND a missing link... wonder if I can squeeze for that.. this is all from selling one old synth... the very wonderful Korg MS2000R, but sorry, if you dont get used for a year in this house, you out tha door!!

PS: Per, can you confirm that these commands (that you can send thosands of) can be sent at regular intervals, like a time break of say 200ms or 1 second intervals?
Ill hop over to the gordius forums when I have a mo to formulate all my questions into one post..

Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094