Re: Comparing 2 items of control.

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 9:02 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> PS: Per, can you confirm that these commands (that you can send thosands
> of)
> can be sent at regular intervals, like a time break of say 200ms or 1
> second
> intervals?

Sorry, I've never tried anything like that with my Gordius LG. But
MIDI is indeed a linear protocol so events are never sent at the same
time, they always line up in a "train of data". I just don't know the
way to line them up for a particular order to be sent out from the LG.
But I'm reading on the Gordius list that some folks are scripting
almost semi intelligent stuff so I would guess that it should be
possible. Just a guess, mind you ;-)

Per