Re: Sad news …

Dennis wow, i'm in shock as I knew Richard through ImprovFriday and worked with him here in NY on a live webcast as well as heard him several times.  I'm just incredibly surprised and in shock.  As harsh as it sounds to say thanks at least thanks for making mention on the list.  Just horrible news and loss.

Jim

Tips Across the Waters, a new app for iOS from James Goodin/Wood and Wire Ware.

From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.