RE: How Do We Sabotage Our Live Performances

1. Recently I sabotaged myself by going away to get some food and
socializing with friends _before_ everything was set up, and then I had too
little time to set up in a relaxed way (I won't do that again)

2. by wanting to do too many too complicated things. The complex setup that
I can handle at home where I have enough space, enough light, and no time
pressure is clearly too demanding for me live when there is only a crammed
corner on a dark stage full of cables, and I only have 20 minutes left to
setup. Horror. The last time it was like that, I just about got everything
to work but I felt tense inside. It sometimes seems I only have 70% of my
usual capacities available to me on stage.

3. Some parts of my complex setup that _always_ used to work at home will
inevitably fail for mysterious reasons when on stage. I sabotage myself if
rely too much on everything to work 100%, including myself

-Michael