Re: Filter or Phasing effect in dance music

It's definitely not the most professional and useful video out there.  ;)   There are a lot of knuckle heads out there who think they need to impress upon the world their mediocre skills and knowledge.  On the other hand, with the right searching I have found some really useful and professional grade tutorials on these sort of topics in computer music.  Many of them are from people who work for, or our contracted by major industry leades in software and music computer hardware.

The central problem is that most people have no clue what it takes to create an effective education video or tutorial, web page, etc.   It's not like we come out of f'ing womb with these sort of skills. Many musicians think that just because they are good on their instruments or that they are very knowledgable of their craft, that somehow they will be good educators. This is a huge fallacy and non sequiter.   Many years of instructional design research are underlying really good education in the music industry.  Much of the crap has to do with people being inept at conducting a decent user profile and needs assessment/analysis.  Now, of course some people are more naturally prone to be good educators, but I find this to be the exception.