Re: Copyrighting Improvised Music > stealing or being inspired..

Mark, this is not a post your family should read

:-D

but on the more serious note, if copyright means,
in Finland, that you cant sell no more than 20 of your OWN songs
from your own website, I cant be part of that kind of organisation.

I dont see any reason on that kind of limiting?

It is not a serious problem for me, but I can see it is,
to a person who really TRIES to make a living on his/hers own music,
for example way Matt Stevens has done, and has done good.

http://mattstevens.bandcamp.com/album/relic

But even Matt is copyrighting with CC and I KNOW he's a clever guy

:-)

-Petri-