Cool product my friend gave me

Though I didn't attend NAMM this year my friend and  NAMM show veteran Lance Reegan-Diehl gave me one of these cool rack effect/ holders he designed for people who still have that one rack piece they want to use with there otherwise stomp box rig, but don't want to get a bulky rack case.   It can double as a stand for an I pad as well, I'm actually using it in a  different way,  to prop up the angle of my 3 space rack bag for better viewing,  so there is yet a 3rd unintended use for this thing http://www.theeffectrack.com
 Bill